SLIDER

What's on my face? # 2


Well hello there everybody! Another what's on my face post today for you guys. Since I'm on my semester break I get the time to do these kinda post alot more often, I went for a green smokey eye today. I love using green on my eyes since I feel like it gives brown eyes a bit more definition and makes them pop more haha.


This time around I started off with slapping on  tiny bits of Loreal's True Match foundation on my forehead and cheeks followed by my ever trusty Rimmel's Match Perfection concealer, not pictured. I tried to give my cheeks a rosy blush by dabbing some of Maybelline's Dream Mousse blush with my fingers and filled in my pretty sparse eyebrows using Rimmels Eyebrow Pencil which is almost coming to an end. For my super green eyeshadow that literally lasted throughout the day without creasing and only minimal fading, I used Miss Sporty's Eyeliner in the shade Eucalyptus as a green base and followed it by Ulta's green eyeshadow from this mini-quad. A bit of the crease color from the Walking on eggshells Wet n Wild was used to soften the edge of the green eyeshadow and the highlight shade to highlight, obviously haha, and use in the inner corner. A few coats of UNE' s mascara and Essence's liquid liner wrapped up the look along with Just Peachy by Luscious Cosmetics on the lips.

So what do you guyss think? Is colored eye shadow your cup of tea or would you stick to neutrals? Let me know in the comments below :) 

Until next time, tc.
© NAYAB LOVES • Theme by Maira G.