SLIDER

Spring Outfit Of The Day!


Long time no outfit of the day - haha, I really should be doing them more often since they're one of the most liked posts on my blog. On this super hot day I decided to give preference to comfort over style with a lose flow-y top made of aztec printed chiffon and paired it with cotton jeggings from Limelight! These are seriously the BEST jeggings I have ever bought - thin material, stretchable, not too warm for the summers and super affordable! They come under PKR 1500 - I'll definitely be picking up an extra pair or two, can foresee these becoming a stable in the summers for me.


For my face, I slapped on what I like to call my summer melt proof face - here's how it's done - I start with the Art Deco Camouflage concealer which is friction resistant and follow it with a light dusting of Rimmel London Stay Matte powder in transparent. Follow the with the Essence Pakistan ombre blush in Dates in Skates and the DMGM Cosmetics illuminator on the cheek bones. For my eyes I line my upper lash line with Color Studio Pakistan Water Proof eye liner that lasts for ages and used Maybelline New York 12 hour colossal kajal for my lower lash line. On my lips is DMGM Cosmetics transfer resistant photo fix lip color that easily lasts even with eating and drinking!

© NAYAB LOVES • Theme by Maira G.