SLIDER

DIY-How to protect your imitation jewellery.

When it comes to me, I really don't have enough pocket money to buy silver jewellery all the time but that doesnt mean that I love wearing jewellery any less. I have alot of imitation jewellery that cost somewhere between Rs. 150-Rs.750. This kind of jewellery is available everywhere and I really love it! But what I HATE with a passion is when the color starts changing into this weird black tone or when it transfers on to your fingers when  upon wearing it. Here's how to prevent that from happening-


What you'll need-
1. A clear nail polish (doesn't matter if it's a base/top coat)
2. A piece of paper
3. Your rings (or earring, necklaces, bracelets etc)


What you need to do-
VERY SIMPLE! Just take your clear nail polish and paint your rings all over with it. Make sure not to leave any spot and pay special attention to the circular part that goes on your finger. If you coat it well, trust me it'll never turn your fingers 'green' after you wear the ring. Let the clear nail polish dry and you're all set to wear your rings without having to worry about it going 'black' or getting color on your fingers.

The same trick can be applied for necklaces, earrings and bracelets as well.

Do you guys know of any other trick to help preserve imitation jewellery? Did you find this tip to be helpful? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time, tc :)

P.S-What do you guys think of my new layout, background and header? Feedback would make my day! :D
© NAYAB LOVES • Theme by Maira G.